One Day Tour in Dhaka with Private Tour Guide
One Day Tour in Dhaka is most common for foreign tourists. In a day tour, you can see some most attraction.
Itinerary of One Day Visit in Dhaka is below.
- Starting Time: At 8.00 AM or on your choice. Our local tour guide in Dhaka will meet you at your hotel or airport. Drive to tourist spots.
- Ahsan Monzil: It was the residence of Nobab (Land Lord) during 16th century. This is a historical building where you can see their used things and kingly building. It is a worthy place to visit.
- Sadar Ghat: The biggest river transport station is in Dhaka. River transports move from here to other divisions. You can see here boat repairing and breaking like ship breaking yard.
- Lalbagh Fort: Here is a building of Mughol period of 16th century. There were two caves used to escape from this place while battle was happened. Very worthy place to see.
- Star Mosque: A landlord named Mirza Golam Peer built this star signed mosque in 8th century.
- Karjon Hall: Lord Karjon, governor of India founded base in British period- 1904. Its completion was in 1908. Now it is of Dhaka University.
- Dhakeshwary Temple: The oldest temple in Dhaka was built in 11th century.
- Parliament building: American architect Luis I Khan designed the famous building.
- One day trip will be finished at your hotel or airport in Dhaka at 5 PM.
Price is below
| 1 Pax- $ 95 Each|
2 Pax- $ 55 Each
3 Pax- $ 45 Each
4 Pax- $ 35 Each
5 Pax- $ 30 Each
6 Pax- $ 25 Each
Included: Pick up from your hotel or airport in Dhaka, private air conditioned reserved car, parking fee, entry fee, local tour guide, water, snacks and drop off at picked up place.
Excluded: Lunch and personal expense.
| 1 Pax (Each- $ 150 )|
2 Pax (Each- $ 90 )
3 Pax (Each- $ 80 )
4 Pax (Each- $ 75)
5 Pax (Each- $ 70)
6 Pax (Each- $ 60)
Included: Pick up from hotel or airport, private AC car for whole day, English speaking professional tour guide, lunch, snacks, water bottled, parking fee, entry fee, fuel, driver expense and drop off at hotel or airport .
Note: Tour starts from your place and finish at your place.
- Note: There are several day tour in Dhaka that you can customize on your choice. This one day tour of Dhaka is the most common. See more Bangladesh Tour Package here. Provided by Orient Tourism Channel