Testimonial-Company Profile (Who We Are)
- Orient Tourism Channel is a group of tourism professionals that has the leading position among inbound tour operators in Bangladesh. Our sister concern site is Orient Eco Tourism because of practicing ecological tourism, ethnic and historical tours. See our testimonial. We are a professional Tour Operator. Our tourism company in Bangladesh has been working in this sector since 2001 with mostly European, American and Australian tourists. We lead tours across the country.
- Serving Since 2001. License no- 204/2018-2019.
What We Do
- Provide international standard level tour related service to foreign tourists.
- Our main services are package tour, guide service, sightseeing, river cruise, research coordination, logistic support to media for documentary activities, transport rent out across the country.
Our Mission & Vision
- To satisfy our clients with professional service.
- We always think safety first for our guests.
- Always ready to provide tour service according to tourists’ budget for backpacking, economy, standard and luxurious tourists.
- Guests’ priority and flexibility are in the tour.
- To protect our environment, culture, heritage and promote Bangladesh tourism.
- The largest website Trip Advisor‘s users review about our service and Orient Tourism Channel as 5 star rated.
- International Travel Guide Book Bradt listed our company- Orient Tourism Channel as professional tour service provider in Bangladesh. This guide book is from Europe, Australia and America.
- International Travel Guide book Petit Fute enlisted our company name- Orient Tourism Channel as best company for tour service in Bangladesh. This publication is from France.
- Bangladesh Government Technical Education Board certified our Tour Guide as govt approved guide after the training.
- Our tour guide got training on Eco Tourism by Nishorgo supported by USAID.
- Award Winning Tourism Company in Bangladesh- 2018-2019 that received from (www . thawards . Com) in England.
- Received Awards in 2019-2020 from https://www.worldtravelawards.com/profile-38937-orient-eco-tourism
- Achievements are below. Read reviews.
Orient Tourism Channel is mentioned in Trip Advisor as 5 star rated tourism company in Bangladesh. Trusted by European tourists.
Award received in 2019 – 2020 for best leading tour operator in Bangladesh from World Travel Awards. Source: www.worldtravelawards.com/profile-38937-orient-eco-tourism
Certified by Bangladesh Government- Bangladesh Technical Education Board, Dhaka (testimonial) for tour guide and hospitality.
Bangladesh Tourism Board and Ministry of Tourism that hosted parliament members and ministers of 30 countries.
Eco Tour Guide certified by Wild Life (Gibbon) Conservation Guild for working wildlife.
Trained Eco Tour Guide by Nishorgo and registered at Lawachara National Park- Bangladesh Government.
As a Tour Operator in Bangladesh, Orient Tourism Channel is a registered member of this organisation in USA.
We received award as experienced tour operator in Bangladesh for the best service in 2018, 2019 from travel and hospitality company. www . thawards . Com
Orient Tourism Channel is mentioned in Petit Fute Bangladesh Travel Guide Book in 2016, published in France.
Orient Tourism Channel is mentioned in Bradt Bangladesh Travel Guide Book in 2012, published in Europe and America.
Those Who Are Working For This Company
- Razbe‘s profile: I am working with this company as Tour Manager. When I am free, I accompany tourists as tour guide in every corner of the country. Other Tour Companies also contact me to accompany their guests. My motto is to satisfy guests with proper information and friendly service. You can see my achievements below. You can write review about me on this website or Trip Advisor.
- Eusuf Ali: Professional tour operator and Eco tour guide working everywhere in the country. He has training on Eco tourism and hospitality management.
- Manik Paul: Professional tour guide working everywhere in Bangladesh. This guide has training on Eco tourism and hospitality management.
- Rusy’s profile: Only one female tour guide in Sylhet division. Working everywhere in Bangladesh.
- Ramanand Mollik‘s Profile: Working as tour guide with this company after trained up on Eco- Tourism.
- Bimal Deb Barma: Working as a tour Operator with this company across Sreemangal town.
- Ruhin: Marketing Executive in Dhaka.
- Suleman: Working as tour guide in free time.