Dhaka City Tour: 1 Day Tour in Dhaka
Dhaka City Tour is for one day. Most attractive places in Dhaka are below. For full day Dhaka city tour, you need to book a tour with us for easily travel and get proper information from highly experienced tour guide. By reserved car, our tour guide will take you to the best tourists places.
Duration: Full Day/ 10 Hours. Best Time: Round the year.
Tour starts at 8/9 AM
- Star Mosque- This mosque has ornate design and figured with blue stars. Mirza Golam built it with Mughal style in the first half of 19th century. Star mosque has oblong domes. It is worthy place to visit.
- Ahsan Manzil- This edifice was the official residential palace and seat of Nwab (King) of Dhaka. Once it was used to enjoy the time keeping beautiful girls taken from home and abroad. Its construction was started in 1859 and completed in 1872. Used things of them are now in this museum.
- Lalbagh Fort- Emperor Aurangzeb’s son Muhammed Azam started its construction in 1678 AD. It is an incomplete fort which carries historical information. There was tunnel for them to hide while there was any battle and to cross a river. It is sealed now.
- Parliament Building- It is the house of parliament of Bangladesh. Construction was started in 1961 and completed in 1982 by the design of American architect Louis Khan. It is one of the famous legislative constructed building of the world. Its cost USD $ 32 million.
- Dhakeshwari Temple- This temple was built in 12th century by Ballal Sen. It is a state own Hindu temple in Bangladesh. The temple means the Goddess of Dhaka. People believe that name of the capital is after the temple name.
Visit Dhaka to know more information
- Sadarghat- A water transport station where launch, steamer, engine boat and paddle boat start here launch tour from Dhaka to other districts. This place is very crowd and traffic of paddle boats. Good place for boating.
- Curzon Hall- A British king-era building is after the name of lord Curzon. Its foundation was in 1904 as town hall. Now it is under University of Dhaka.
- Armenian Church- Built in 1781. Armenian community built it in their existence.
- You can also visit Martyrs’ monument for language movement in 1952. It was with Pakistanis.
- National monument shows its memory of liberation war in 1971. We got independence then.
- There are more attraction in Dhaka that you can customize on your choice and budget.
- Enjoy Bengali food in Bengali restaurant at lunch time.
|1 Person- $ 95 Each|
2 Persons- $ 55 Each
3 Persons- $ 45 Each
4 Persons- $ 35 Each
5 Persons- $ 30 Each
6 Persons- $ 25 Each
* Pick up from your hotel / airport,– private AC car for whole day, — parking fee,– entry fee, –fuel,– local English speaking tour guide, bottled water–snacks— drop off at picked up place or your choice place.
* Lunch, — personal expense.
|1 person = Each $ 150|
2 person= Each $ 90
3 person = Each $ 80
4 person = Each $ 75
5 person = Each $ 70
6 persons = Each $ 60
* Pick up from airport / your hotel,– reserved AC car,– English speaking tour guide,– entry fee,– parking fee,– bottled water,– Lunch,– snacks,– drop off at airport or your hotel in Dhaka.