Old Dhaka Tour
Old Dhaka tour is a city tour. Places to visit in Dhaka- Parliament building, Star Mosque, Ahsan Manzil, Lalbagh fort, Dhakeshery Hindu Temple, Ship yard, Old Bazar, boating etc. Old Dhaka tour is for one day tour.
Tour duration: Full day/ 10 hours – Location: New and Old Dhaka.
Best Time: Round the year.
Travel Plan for Old Dhaka Tour.
At 8.00 am/9.00 am, we will start our tour activities- full day city tour to the following places.
- Sadarghat terminal. It is a water bus point from where launch starts towards other towns through mighty rivers.
- Shakari Bazar. Walking through narrow lanes of old Dhaka to see bazar and busy life of people.
- Star Mosque is a mosque with star signs and design on it. This is also a famous mosque.
- Armenian Church. A designed church building shows it attraction.
- Dhakeshawari Hindu Temple is a historical place. The oldest one in Dhaka where Hindus gather to worship.
- Lalbag Mughol Fort. It is a nice building made in Mughol period.
- Curzon Hall
- Central Shahid Minar. It carries the history of war in 1971.
- Pink palace- Ahsan Monzil
- National Memorial. It also reminds independence war.
- The distinctive National Parliament Building. An excellent designed government building.
Tour ends: we will drop you at your place by 5/6 pm. You can customize on your choice.
Old Dhaka Tour Price
|Price Option- A||Tour Price- Option-B|
|1 Person – $ 95 Each|
2 Persons- $ 50 Each
3 Persons- $ 40 Each
4 Persons- $ 30 Each
5 Persons- $ 25 Each
6 Persons- $ 20 Each
Included: Pick up from your hotel / airport, private AC car for whole day, parking fee, local tour guide, bottled water, snacks and drop off at picked up place.
Excluded: Entry fee, lunch and personal expense.
|1 Pax (Each- $ 150 )|
2 Pax (Each- $ 90 )
3 Pax (Each- $ 80 )
4 Pax (Each- $ 75)
5 Pax (Each- $ 70)
6 Pax (Each- $ 60)
Included: Pick up from hotel or airport, private AC car for whole day, professional tour guide, lunch, snacks, water bottled, parking fee, entry fee, fuel, driver expense and drop off at hotel or airport.
Old Dhaka Tour
There are more things to see in and around Dhaka, Dhaka city tour. Besides, textile mills where tourists can visit to see the daily work and mechanism. Small ship breaking yard is here. Once it was used to do huge work. Now you can see how workers break the ship, launch, boat and repairing these water transports. People are busy always in their daily work. By Orient Tourism Channel