Sightseeing in Dhaka you can find here which place you want to visit or not. Most attractive sightseeing are below. These sightseeing are very common and you should not miss it. You can do this as Dhaka city tour.
Sightseeing in Dhaka at a glance
- Parliament building is a government legislative building which is the most attractive design house not only in Bangladesh but also in South Asia.
- Star mosque is a Mughal period mosque. It has very amazing design inside the mosque. It obviously fascinate you. This is the best sightseeing in Dhaka.
- Dhakeshawary Temple is a Hindu religious temple. It is an eleventh century temple. This temple carries huge history. It is also a famous place to visit in Dhaka.
- Kurzon Hall is a British building. The British made this building in 19th century. It reminds you that time of British. It is also a worthy place.
- Ahsan Manzil is a pink palace of the then Nobab – king of this area. It was built in 16th century. You must visit this sightseeing.
- Lalbagh fort is worthy to visit in Dhaka tour. It was of 16th century. This is very wandering place. You must see this sightseeing when you are in Dhaka day tour.
- Central martyrs monument is a memorable place for Bengali to remind how we got our language through language movement.
- National museum which has some attraction for visitors to see and know what were used and happened in that time. Establishment of it was in the beginning of 19th century.
- Sadarghat is a river port from where all river transport run to distance places.
- Panam City is the old city of Bengal. It is now like a ghost city because it is abandonment.
- Sonargaon is the old capital of Bengal. It is of 8th century.
- Goaldi mosque is a Mughal mosque.