Sundarban Tour Package in Bangladesh
Our Sundarban tour package includes everything for Sundarban tour. There can be one day tour to Sundarbans, 3 days 2 nights tour to Sundarban, 4 days tour to Sundarban and 7 days Sundarban tour. Travel to Sundarban starts from Dhaka or Khulna by bus, train or rocket steamer.
3 days package tour is standard and common. 3 days 2 nights tour package starts often on every Friday morning from Mongla or Khulna and finish at Khulna. Day tour to Sundarban starts from Mongla.
Itinerary for 3 days Sundarban Tour Package
- 1st day: Early in the morning get on the boat at Khulna to start toward the Sundarban forest trip. Welcome to Sundarban adventure cruise. The boat will start the cruise to the south. After few hours of cruising the boat will stop at a forest station to do official work of the forest. We pick up armed forest guards to accompany us. After that boat will continue the cruise and arrive at Kotka forest station late in the afternoon to anchor for overnight stay. If time permits you will do some activities in the forest. Overnight in the boat.
- 2nd day: Discover the amazing biodiversity of Sundarban. After sunrise we explore the narrow creeks with a wooden rowboat allowing a close look at the unique mangrove fauna and flora. After breakfast the guide will offer a variety of activities together with an easy walk to the pristine seashore facing the bay of Bengal or hike through the mangroves. In the afternoon there will be more tour activities. Overnight in the boat.
- 3rd day: This is return journey. Depending on the surge schedule then we will begin the return at the high tide cruising the whole day and arrive at Khulna in the evening. Tour ends.
Included: Government permission, all taxes, entry fee, accommodation in twin share cabin AC/non AC, food- breakfast ( tea, bread/porota, biscuit, vegetable), lunch and dinner (rice, vegetable, lentil/daal, mashed, chicken, mutton, fish), snacks (season fruit, tea, coffee), bottled water, armed guard and tour guide.
Not included: You personal expense.
What to carry with tourists: Medicine, sun cream, lotion, cap, snicker, shoes, shop, tooth paste, tooth brush and your personal things.
Booking and cancellation:
- 50 % payment in advance through cash and online banking. We give money receipt.
- The rest 50 % is to be paid in the morning before starting the tour.
- For cancellation 15 days ago, 10 % will be deducted from the amount you paid.
- Cancellation 7 days ago, 30 % will be lessened from this amount.
- To cancel in 7 days, no refundable.
- If we cancel for any reason, we will give full amount back.
Places to visit: Sundarban National Park, Harbaria, Karamjol, Katka beach, Jamtola, Kochikali, Hiron point/ tiger point, Dublar char Island and Tin Kona Island. (Depends on tide to cover all).
5,093 total views, 2 views today