Sundarban Tour Package
Sundarban tour package includes everything for Sundarbans tour. There can be one day tour to Sundarban, 3 days 2 nights tour to Sundarban, 4 days tour to Sundarban and 7 days Sundarban tour. Travel to Sundarban starts from Dhaka or Khulna by bus or rocket steamer.
3 days tour and one day tour are common. 3 days 2 nights tour package starts often on every Friday morning from Mongla or Khulna and finish at Khulna. This is a group tour of minimum 10 tourists arranged by tour operators. If there is a group wishes to do this 3 days 2 nights tour in any day, it is possible. It needs minimum 10 person for a group tour. Tourist can do private tour without a group in any day. But it needs more money. One day tour to Sundarban starts from Mongla which covers two places.
Short description for Sundarbans Tour
One of the biggest single block of tidal mangrove forest is Sundarbans in the world that is located in Bangladesh. There are many tour places here. Dublar chor Island is one of all spots that a stunning island well known for its charming scenes. It is a renowned place for fisherman with plentiful of fish that they catch fish with nets. In Sundarban tour package, you can see spotted deer, crocodile, rhesus macaque, wild boar, dolphin and birds.
One can enjoy a first hand experience of this activity joining the fishing here. The Island has the natural beauty. On the eastern side of this Island that Posur river flows down on the western side of Shibsha river. It is an attractive Island where grazing spotted deer are often seen. A relaxed walk around the Island gives the tourist with the chance of spotting many wild animals. Dublar Chor offers unique experience package to the excited visitors. One of Sundarban tour package is below which is a regular tour for Sundarban.
Itinerary for 3 days Sundarban Tour Package
- 1st day: Early in the morning get on the boat at Khulna to start toward the forest. Welcome to Sundarban adventure cruise. The boat will start the cruise to the south. After few hours of cruising the boat will stop at a forest station to do official work of the forest and also pick up armed forest guards to accompany us. After that boat will continue the cruise and arrive at Kotka forest station late in the afternoon to anchor for overnight stay. If time permits you will do some activities in the forest. Overnight in the boat.
- 2nd day: Discover the amazing biodiversity of Sundarban. After sunrise we explore the narrow creeks with a wooden rowboat allowing a close look at the unique mangrove fauna and flora. After breakfast the guide will offer a variety of activities together with an easy walk to the pristine seashore facing the bay of Bengal or hike through the mangroves. In the afternoon there will be more tour activities. Overnight in the boat.
- 3rd day: This is return journey. Depending on the surge schedule then we will begin the return at the high tide cruising the whole day and arrive at Khulna in the evening. Tour ends.
Included: Government permission, all taxes, entry fee, accommodation in twin share cabin AC/non AC, food- breakfast ( tea, bread/porota, biscuit, vegetable), lunch and dinner (rice, vegetable, lentil/daal, mashed, chicken, mutton, fish), snacks (season fruit, tea, coffee), bottled water, armed guard and tour guide.
Not included: You personal expense.
What to carry with tourists: Medicine, sun cream, lotion, cap, snicker, shoes, shop, tooth paste, tooth brush and your personal things.
Booking and cancellation:
- 50 % payment in advance through cash and online banking. We give money receipt.
- The rest 50 % is to be paid in the morning before starting the tour.
- For cancellation 15 days ago, 10 % will be deducted from the amount you paid.
- Cancellation 7 days ago, 30 % will be lessened from this amount.
- To cancel in 7 days, no refundable.
- If we cancel for any reason, we will give full amount back.
Places to visit: Sundarban National Park, Harbaria, Karamjol, Katka beach, Jamtola, Kochikali, Hiron point/ tiger point, Dublar char Island and Tin Kona Island. (Depends on tide to cover all).