Some important Bengali Phrase:
– Greetings: Salamualakium / Assalamualaikum
– How are you ? : Apni Kemon Acen?/ Kemon asen? (Gentle use)
– I am fine : Ami Valo asi/ Valo aci.
– My name is ….. : Aamar Naam……
– My country is…..: Aamar desh……
– How much? : Daam koto?
– What is the fare ? : Vaara Koto?
– Where is ATM Booth? – ATM Booth kothay?
– I do not eat meat/fish : Aami maangsho /much khaina.
– How is the bill/how much? – Bill koto?
-Which way? Kuon deekay?
What’s your name? Aapnar naam kee?
Thank you. Donnobad.
Can you help me? Aapne kee amakea sahajjo kortea parben?
Where is Hotel………..? …………….hotel kutay?
I feel good- Aamar vaalo lagey.
Vegetables- sobjee. Tea- Chaa. Rice- vaat. Fish- much. Sugar- chini. Price- Daam.
Notice: If you want to learn Bangla either online or being at class, please contact me ( Razbe). I have been teaching for years.