Oops! It appears that you have disabled your Javascript. In order for you to see this page as it is meant to appear, we ask that you please re-enable your Javascript!

Terms and Conditions

Terms and Conditions

  • About Booking: We have ready tour packages, besides tours are for customize-able by tourists on their choice and budget. You can inquire for a tour or customize a tour then…
  1. You must book a tour by paying 30%  in advance.  After your payment, we give money receipt. Tourists should pay the rest amount 70% in the second day of the tour. This policy is for pre-booking.
  2. If there is no time to book beforehand for a quick arranged tour, you must pay full in advance on the starting date and receive the money payment slip.
  3. As a few hours tour or half day tour, you can pay after the tour is done.  You can take money slip too.

About Payment:  We receive the payment through Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Cash in USD $/ BDT and mobile banking in Bangladesh like Bkash/ Rocket.

About Cancellation: There are terms and conditions on cancellation.

  • Full money refundable 30 days prior, if tourists cancel the tour. Transfer charge will be deducted from the total. As it is difficult to send money abroad from Bangladesh, you need to wait 15 days.
  • If a tour is cancelled by tourists 20 days prior, an amount (10%) as spent to book hotel and ticket will be deducted from the paid amount.
  • Cancelled by tourists 15 days prior, what spent (10%) for room booking and ticketing will be deducted from your paid amount.
  • If cancelled 10 days prior, 10% will be deduction from the paid amount.
  • Cancelled by tourists 7 days prior, 10 % will be deducted.
  • 1-4 days prior, 20% will be lessened.
  • Note: The reason why we charge deduction is we pay to hotel, launch and ticket in advance to book for you that they will not pay back. You can see our testimonial. Orient Tourism Channel

 

1,553 total views, 1 views today