Floating market tour in Barisal is on your budget to backwater of Barisal. This floating market tour in Barisal is handled by local trainee tour guide. But he is a new learner, not professional. Barisal day tour is better to see most important things.
- Highlights: Floating markets of the boats in the canals, rivers in Barisal to see vegetable market, guava market, rice, fruits, flower plants and timbers depending on the season.
- Tour duration: From morning till 1 P.M.
- Months to visit: Guava Floating Market in (June to August). It depends on availability of the fruits.
- Other months to visit: fruits, vegetables and other things can be seen in the markets (September to May).
- Exact time to visit the floating markets in the boats: Starting at 5.00 am.
Itinerary of Floating Market Tour in Barisal (Half Day)
To start in the early morning at 5 or 5.30 AM, in case you would like to visit the busy floating market in the boats in backwater of Barisal. Moving to that place at late, you may not see floating markets in the boats. Local transport may take about 1 hour from town to reach the boat station where you will get on the boat which will need approximately one and half hour cruise to get to the excellent floating market in the boats. All the busy boats are moving though small canals and rivers.
After visiting the floating market, drive back by local transport to the town. On the way, you may see some spots too. Trip ends.
Per Person Tour Price in USD
|Persons||Each Price in USD|
|Service included for Half Day|
|> Pick up from launch station/ bus station / any hotel in Barisal, |
> Local public transport,
> Reserved private engine boat,
> Basic English speaking local guide,
> Limited places to visit: floating market,
> Wood market, ship repairing place (if),
> Drop off in the town.
|Excluded: Food and your personal expenses.|
- Note: Starting at 5.00 or 9.00 A.M till 1 PM.
- This floating market is active on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, (Mostly busy markets in June, July and August with guava).This organized by Orient Tourism Channel