Barisal One Day Tour to Floating Market with local tour operator or tour guide.
Highlights: Floating market in Barisal, vegetable market, guava market, rice, fruits, flower plants and timbers.
Tour duration: Full Day / 10 Hours.
Best months to visit: Floating Guava Market (June to August). Other months to visit: fruits, vegetables and other things in the markets (September to May). Best time to see the floating markets: Starting at 5.00 am.
Travel by launch / Rocket steamer which will reach early in the morning at Barisal launch point. OR travel to Barisal by air or bus. Our Barisal tour guide will pick up you from your location and immediately transfer to the hotel if needed. Take rest 1/2 hours, if you want.
Itinerary of Barisal One Day Tour
- Starts at 5 or 5.30 AM, if you want to see the busy floating market in backwater of Barisal. In case, you start late or are not fit with the time, you will see less boats in the floating markets. The drive may take about 1 hour by transport to the boat station. Then you will get in the boat which takes about one and half hour boat journey to reach excellent floating market of Barisal. The busy local bazaars, river ports, backwater where boat will move though tiny canals and rivers. You can see the village beauty of both sides of the canals, seller rowing boats with things as vegetable, guava, rice, flower etc to sell. Buyers move to every boats to buy their necessary things.
- You may see many bats hanging on the tree. It is nice to see in huge number.
- You can get off at small locality to meet people or see their life style and daily activities.
- In the afternoon, you will return to the town for lunch. After lunch, we will move to other tourist attractions.
- Through the country road and town you will continue driving to the oldest mosque. This masque was built in Mughal period.
- You can make a tour to local small cigarette factory in Barisal town where laborers make cigars with hands.
- Later you can visit Lakutia landlord house which is still uncommon to tourist. But it reminds the history of landlord and stands to show excellent structure. There is Hindu temple too to visit.
- We will drive back to the town. After the tour is finished, our tour guide will drop you at your hotel or your location in Barisal. Tour Ends.
Barisal Day Tour Price Below as Per Person Base in USD
|Persons||Each Price USD|
|Service Included for Full Day Tour|
|> Pick up from launch station/ bus station/ airport in Barishal, |
> From any hotel in Barisal,
> Reserved AC Car,
> Reserved private Engine boat,
> English speaking professional experienced tour guide,
> Bottled water,
> Drop off at your hotel / airport / river terminal.
|Excluded: Food and your personal expenses.|
Know More About the Tour
Note: Barisal day tour is available every day. For this tour you can customize which you want to visit or not and time to start.
- Generally tour starts at 5.00 or 9.00 A.M and finish at 5.00 or 6.00 P.M. In Bangladesh, this is the only place to see floating market.
- Floating market becomes busy on Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, (Mostly busy markets in June, July and August with guava).
- On your demand, our professional tour operator or local expert tour guide in Barisal can arrange tours that organized by Orient Tourism Channel