Dhaka photography tour is the best photographs of Bangladesh. Must be enjoyable visiting these places during your photography. Do this photography tour with our local expert photography tour guide to experience the best. This local tour guide knows the best places and timing for photographs. A customize-able tour plan is below.
Start: Early morning from your hotel/residence in Dhaka, Ends: Drop off at the pick up location or at the airport in Dhaka, Time to visit: Any month.
Itinerary of Dhaka Photography Tour
• Starts at 6 A.M from your hotel to the biggest Bazaar. Kawran Bazar is the largest wholesale market of Dhaka city. Trade starts at the end of night in this market and finishes at around 9 AM. Here you can see people doing their vegetable business. Very crowded place.
• At 8.00 AM start to visit Tejgaon rail way station. You will see interesting people with a charter.
• 8.50 AM. Take breakfast at local restaurant (Bangla food).
• Visit to Showarighat- a busy port at Buriganga river, it is used for transportation of the goods selling at Chawk Bazaar and Moulvi Bazar. People live on the other side of the river so that they can come to work in these Bazaars.
• Move at 10 A.M to do photography tour to Chawk Bazaar which is the wholesale market of Dhaka city for cheap cosmetics, toys, shoes and many other things. This is the largest wholesale market for street vendors coming from every corner of the country to buy these products. Besides you will visit Moulvibazar which is the largest wholesale market in Dhaka city for groceries and spices.
• At 11 A.M. For photography tour to Islampur road, Dhaka – this is the largest cloth market of Dhaka city. Then move to Shakhari Bazar. It is an ancient heritage road which is famous for the culture and heritage of the Hindu community of Dhaka city.
Lunch Break at a local Restaurant
• At 12 P.M. Lunch at a local restaurant with Bangla food.
• Walking at the side of Buriganga river and visit narrow path to do photograph.
• 1.30 P.M. Take a ride by a wooden boat rowing to cross the river Buriganga and visit Shipyard on the other side of the river. Here you can see people working to repair boat, launch and river transportation.
• Take a boat journey again to cross the river then start driving to the hotel or airport in Dhaka. Trip ends.
Tour Price Per Person in USD
|Persons if||Each Price|
|Included and Excluded|
|Included: > Professional photography expert guide, > Reserved Air con car, > entry fee, > permission, > pick up and drop off.|
|Excluded: Your food and personal expense.|