Highlights: Ship breaking yard, wooden boat workshop, boating, saint place, fish market, Foys lake and Sitakundo. (Chittagong Tour)
Chittagong Tour Plan for 2 days
Day-1: In the morning, our English speaking tour guide will meet you at your hotel or airport to pick up you to start the tour at 8.00 AM.
- Visit fish market which is one of the biggest in Bangladesh. All fish are from the sea. You can see busy market of fish.
- Ship breaking yard where old ships are broken and cut into sections. Some boats are for repairing to reuse.
- Boat repairing place. Here people repair boat and make new ones. This is interesting to see their hard work and knowledge base work.
- Boating in the river to see big ships coming from other countries. Laborers load and upload the things.
After visiting these places, back to hotel. Overnight at hotel.
Day-2: After breakfast, start to following places to visit:
- Bayzid Bustami Mazar (saint place). He came from Yemen sitting on the big stone which floated on the water in the sea. Many spirits are transformed into turtles that they have been living here for centuries.
- Sitakundo is a Hindu’s ritual place where Hindus visit every time to worship and pay a special visit in a year to purify themselves.
- Foy’s lake is an interesting place for boating by engine boat. This lake has zigzag canals to move in.
- After visiting, we will move to your hotel or airport to finish the tour. The tour is end.
Price Option Below
Option-A1 Person USD $ 400
2 Persons- Each USD $ 300
3 Persons- Each USD $ 200
4 Persons- Each USD $ 150
Included: Permission, entry fees, pick up from hotel/ airport, professional tour guide, reserved AC car, parking fee and drop off at hotel or airport.
Excluded: Your food, accommodation and personal expense.
Option-B1 Person USD $ 600
2 Persons- Each USD $ 400
3 Persons- Each USD $ 300
4 Persons- Each USD $ 250
Included: Permission, entry fees, pick up from hotel/ airport, accommodation in 3 star hotel, breakfast, lunch, snacks, bottled water, professional tour guide, reserved AC car, parking fee and drop off at hotel or airport.
Excluded: Dinner and personal expense.