Floating Market in Thailand | Tourism Company in Thailand
Full day tour in Thailand: Find out here local experienced tourism company in Thailand. Generally professional tour operator in Thailand will handle your tour service and local tour guide will organize your tours to floating market.
Highlights in the tour: Full day tour from Bangkok city to enjoy Damnoen Saduak Floating Market in Thailand, Samphran Elephant Ground, Elephant Theme Show, Crocodile Show, Crocodile Wrestling Show and Samphran Riverside Rose Garden, Thai Culture Art, Craft Workshops, Thai martial arts, silk processing, Thai kitchen, rice farming etc.
Places to visit in Bangkok: Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Elephant Theme Show, Crocodile Show, Samphran Riverside Rose Garden.
One day tour in Thailand with local tour guide
- Firstly, in the morning, local tour guide in Thailand will pick up from Bangkok city area hotel and drive to the southwest to Ratchaburi province. This is about 110 km from Bangkok.
Arrive at a backwater pier to require a long-tailed boat ride for half an hour to Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. You can see plantation and Thai homes on each side of the river and canals. You can visit an active daily life activity of local sellers and visitors. There are numerous kinds of rowing boats in the floating markets of Damnoen.
- Then tour guide will continue to Samphran Elephant Ground and immerse yourself with the exciting Elephant Theme Show in local area which is the best in Thailand. Here you can see huge elephants performing many amazing tasks, such as dancing, racing, playing football games; furthermore, see how they were used in traditional battles. Move on to get pleasure from a wide ranging. But delightful Crocodile Wrestling Show where crocodile catchers catch and play with the crocodiles.
Travel service with local tourism company of Thailand
- Enjoy lunch at the garden Thai village; amuse yourself with the Living The Thai Culture Art and Craft Workshops. Discover scene of Thai lifestyle by joining in workshops at completely different collapsible shelter stations around the Thai village like Thai music, dance, garland making traditional pottery, Thai martial arts, processing silk, weaving, painting on umbrella, Thai kitchen, herbal compress, and rice farming etc.
- The guests are free to move around and check out these activities, all in their own collapsible shelter stations. There are professional staffs at each station to demonstrate the activity and provide information so you are able to obtain a full hand on experience. Depart from Rose Garden Thai Village at afternoon for Bangkok. At late afternoon, you will back to your hotel in Bangkok city area. The end.
- Book or inquiry directly with local.
- Write your review below.