Rwanda Tours| Tour Operator in Rwanda | Tourism Company in Rwanda
We are here to organize your tours with experienced tourism company in Rwanda. Professional tour operator in Rwanda will arrange the program and local tour guide in Rwanda will accompany you during the tour.
In Rwanda tours it may be a country of thousand hills. This distinctive and pleasant East central African Country. It’s acquainted for trailing mountain Gorillas within the Volcanoes Park. This is one in all Africa travel highlights. Rwanda is known for it’s stuffed with beautiful National parks, wildlife, beaches, friendly people and delicious foods. Places to visit in Rwanda. See other countries’ tour operator.
Tourist Spots for Rwanda Tours
1. Volcanoes park: The Volcanoes park ( VNP) is notable as a home of famous Mountain gorillas. The Park lies on the Virunga Mountains, with eight ancient volcanoes, which are share of Rwanda, African nation and thus the Democratic Republic of Congo.
Two hour drive from Rwanda’s capital of Kigali is to the place. The park is a central location to find some clearly Rwandan experiences. While a visit to the mountain gorillas is often at the very best of travelers, the dramatic landscape in addition offers thrilling hiking and visits to the fascinating golden monkeys.
2. Nyungwe park: Nyungwe park is in within the South West corner of Rwanda. This park is an untouched natural solid ground that is filled with exciting variety. Covering over one thousand square kilometers, Nyungwe is surely one of the world’s most endearing and pristine mountain rain forests.
It’s belief to be one of Africa’s oldest forests, staying green even through the glacial epoch that explains its diversity. Home to habituated chimpanzees and 12 various primates species (including a 400-strong troop of habituated
Ruwenzori Black & White Colombus). It’s in addition a birder’s paradise with over 300 species as well as sixteen endemics. It is home to seventy 5 completely different species of mammal. Rwanda tour will make you happy.
Rwanda Tours with experienced tour operator
3. Akagera park: Akagera park is about at a relatively low altitude on the border with Tanzania. This is game country large herds of buffalo, giraffe and zebra move across the savannah. Lucky guests might catch a glimpse of elephants rising from the forest to drink at the lakes. The National park is that the house of the king of Jungle “Lions” as a result of the park management has reintroduced lions in 2015.
It is home to over a dozen varieties of antelope, most typically the handsome antelope, but in addition oribi and harnessed antelope, as well as the ungainly topi, the rare roan and also the world’s largest bovid, the cape eland. You can see Leopard and hyaena in a night drive likewise as other close creatures of the night. And hippo and crocodile are nearly guaranteed on a boat trip in Akagera’s largest lake, Ihema.
4. Congo path: This trail is an exciting ten days hiking expertise that covers a wide range of interesting sightseeing on Lake Kivu shores with a distance of 227 km (141 miles) of pretty landscapes together with rolling hills and clear water. The path offers among different attractions the foremost effective coffee and tea experiences, with beautiful beyond imagination.
The Congo Nile path includes eight marvelous base camps, two further standard ways in which four bonus varied sub trails. That are all added worth that compose this breath taking hiking expertise a life time one.
Enjoy Rwanda with real professional tour operator
5. Rwanda Lake: Away from the foremost resorts, Rwanda’s lakes provide guests pleasing glimpse into ancient African lifestyles. Here fishermen move onto the water in unchanged stylish for many years whereas colorfully dressed girls smoke traditional wooden pipes and troubadours strum sweet on stringed (traditional ‘guitars’). And the bird life is superb.
Local tour operator will provide you ground level service in Rwanda that they are professional, licensed and experienced in this sector. Operator: Show Me Around Rwanda Safaris and program promoted by Orient Tourism Channel
- Write your review below, if you take a service in Rwanda from us.