Dhaka Barisal and Sundarban Tour for 6 days 5 nights with professional tour guide to enjoy locally to the most attractive places.
Highlighted places: Mughal period houses, mosques, archaeological sites, ancient capital of Bengal, weaving village, floating market, landlord house, world heritage site – sixty domed mosque and the largest mangrove forest of the world. Time to visit: Round the year. Best time: Floating market in June – August and Sundarban in November – February.
Itinerary of Dhaka Barisal and Sundarban Tour for 6 Days 5 Nights
1st Day- (Your arrival): Your arrival at Dhaka airport. Our tour guide will welcome you at the airport and transfer to hotel. Check in and refresh. (Depending on your arrival, you can do some sightseeing). Overnight in hotel in Dhaka.
2nd Day: (Dhaka visit and journey to Barisal). Today you can visit some most attractive places in new and old Dhaka city.
- The parliament building of the country to legislate from here.
- Ahsan Manzil as a pink palace.
- Lalbagh fort built in Mughal period.
- Star mosque built in mughal period.
- Kali temple or the oldest Dhakeswery temple.
- Sakari Bazar, the most busiest bazar with traditional and religious things.
- Sadarghat the busiest water transportation center.
- Curzon hall built in British period.
Overnight journey by launch to Barisal
- About 8 hours journey by launch. There is cabin like a hotel room to sleep. The launch is like a small ship which has 3 storied and capacity of 500 people. Food – rice with curry, tea, coffee snacks are also available in the launch.
3rd Day:(Barisal visit) Visit around Barisal for whole day. Barisal is a land of backwater.
- Reach early in the morning. By local reserved transport, we will take you to the boat station if you want to see the floating market. On the way, you will take your breakfast. Then you will take boat ride for about 2 hours in the river to reach only floating market of Bangladesh. (Depends on the season and market days what things are in the market).
- On the way, you can visit guava garden, sugar cane plantation and betel leaf plantation.
- In the mid day, we will drive to the town to take lunch in a local restaurant. Then continue the driving to other spots.
- We will go to the oldest historical mosque, Hindu temples, church and local cigar factory. The cigar factory where they make cigarette with their hands.
- Later we will go to the landlord house and walk around in the nature. This place is in country side, so it is very calm and quiet.
- You can also visit local family to see their lifestyle.
- Overnight in Barisal.
4th Day: (Barisal to Khulna / Mongla). Drive to Khulna/Mongla. It can be a long journey.
- From Barisal, we will drive to Khulna or Mongla for about 4 hours journey.
- On the way, you can visit sixty dome mosque. It is a world heritage site.
- Overnight in cottage or hotel.
Visit the largest mangrove forest of the world- Sundarban
5th Day: (Visit Sundarban) – the largest mangrove forest of the world.
- In the early morning, we will start the tour by engine boat to the largest mangrove forest of the world. In one day tour, there is possibility to visit only 2 places. These two places will give you idea of the forest.
- Lunch will be provided in the boat. Bengali food- plain rice/ fried rice/ bread, fish/ chicken curry, vegetable, lentil and bottled water.
- Overnight in cottage or hotel.
6th Day- (Departure Day): Drive from Khulna / Mongla to Dhaka. Long drive journey back.
- Drive to Dhaka from Khulna / Mongla. By bus or car, it will take about 5 hours and by train it takes 8 hours. Then you can visit the ancient capital of Bengal to see the abandoned houses built in 12th century. This Panam city is known to some people as ghost city. If this becomes a long drive, you can not see anything in Dhaka.
- Reaching in Dhaka we will take you to your hotel for refreshment or on your choice, we will drop off at airport for departure. Trip ends. (You can customize your time).
Tour Price Per Person Base in USD
|Included in the service: |
> Pick up from airport or hotel in Dhaka,
> Drop off at airport or hotel in Dhaka,
> English speaking experienced professional tour guide,
> Entry fee, parking fee,
> Accommodation in 2 star category hotel,
> Train, direct bus and launch journey for long drive,
> Reserved AC car during tour places.
> Boating cost,
> Lunch only in Sundarban trip.
> All time reserved private AC car.
> Accommodation in 3/4 star hotel.
> All Bengali food- breakfast, lunch, dinner, snacks, water bottle.
> And all in option-A.
|Excluded: Your food and your personal expense.||Excluded: Your personal expense.|