Chittagong City Tour and Rangamati Tour Plan for 3 Days 2 Nights. Customize-able on your choice. Time to visit: Round the Year, Highlights in the Tour: Biggest fish market, boating near ship breaking yard in the sea, tribal community, temple and lake.
Itinerary of Chittagong City Tour and Rangamati Tour for 3 Days 2 Nights
1st Day: (Chittagong). Our tour operator or guide will receive you from your hotel or airport in Chittagong. By reserved car, we will start our tour. Places to visit:
- The biggest fish market of Bangladesh. Here sea fish and river fish are sold in whole price. A best place for photography.
- Fishing boat making center.
- Visit shops selling used parts and materials of the ship.
- Later we visit British colonial oldest building built in British period.
- Ship breaking yard which is at the sea shore in Chittagong. Visit depends high tide and low tide.
- Salt production place. The labors carry salt from their land.
- Second world war cemetery.
- Patenga sea beach- very calm and quiet OR visit saint place and oldest masque. Overnight at hotel in Chittagong.
2nd Day: (Chittagong-Rangamati). After breakfast, you will start your tour to Rangamati. It takes around 02 hours 30 minutes. Check into your hotel.
- Exploring Bonorupa Bazaar.
- Bengali village and Chakma village. Overnight stay at hotel in Rangamati.
3rd Dhaka: (Rangamati-Chittagong). This morning, you will visit some tour places in Rangamati then drive to Chittagong.
- Kaptai lake to ride boat. It is a splendid setting of lush landscape and scenic beauty.
- Hills and evergreen dense forest with rich tribal villages’ temples and tribal markets.
- You will visit tribal village Master Para, Ukil para Chakma and Marma tribal community to see their lifestyle.
- Also visit Rajbon Bihara Bhuddist temple, Shubolong water fall and Hanging Bridge.
- Visit Asambasti textile factory. We drive back to hotel/airport/ rail station in Chittagong. It is about 2 hours journey. Tour ends.
Per Person Tour Price in USD
|Included:||Pick up in Chittagong, |
English speaking tour guide,
Accommodation in standard hotel (2/3 star),
Drop off in Chittagong.
|Excluded:||Your food and personal expense.|