Welcome to Bhutan. Bhutan is an independent country known as The Last Shangri-La located between China and India. We have local service provider as tour guide and tour operator in Bhutan. Generally this local tour operator will provide you any Bhutan tour package plan on your requirement.
5 days 4 nights Bhutan tour package covers 3 districts ( Paro, Thimphu and Punakha).
Itinerary of Bhutan Tour Package for 5 Days 4 Nights
- 1st Day: After your arrival at Paro International Airport, our travel operator or guide will take you to visit Natinal Museum and Paro Rinpung fortress of 1644 AD. Kichu temple which is as the oldest temple of 7th century and then drive to capital city, Thimphu. (Depending on your arrival, you can visit these places or relax in hotel.) Overnight in hotel.
- 2nd Day: In the morning, start visiting to the capital city sightseeing and visit memorial stupa located in heart of city. It is giant Buddha having 51.5 m height. This is 12th century Changangkha temple especially for new born baby. Then Takin mini zoo having national animal of Bhutan. Visit to Nunnery, 13 traditional arts and crafts institutes, centenary farm market and weaving center.
- 3rd Day: Thimphu- Punakha- Paro, 45 min. Firstly we will drive to Dochu pass (3150 m altitude) having greater view over 10 different Himalayan mountain ranges. Hike to 15 century built temple of fertility. Then next visit Punakha fortress located between two rivers and drive back to Paro.
- 4th Day: Start to hike to tiger nest temple hanging between giant cliff. People consider it as wonder of world.
- 5th Day: Relax and departure according to your flight destination. Trip Ends. (Bhutan Tour Package).
Note: Local professional tour operator will handle your ground level service that they are experienced tour operator having licensed to lead tour service in Bhutan. local tour operators service promoted by Orient Tourism Channel.
- Write your review below if you travel with our arrangements.