Highlights: Ship breaking yard, wooden boat workshop, boating, saint place, fish market, Foys lake and Sitakundo. (Chittagong Tour, Day tour)
Itinerary of Chittagong Tour- One Day Tour
Day-1: In the morning, our English speaking tour guide will meet you at your hotel to pick up you to start the tour at 9.00 AM.
- First we will take you to fish market which is one of the biggest in Bangladesh. All fish are from the sea. You can see busy market of fish.
- Ship breaking yard where old ships are broken and cut into sections. Some boats are for repairing to reuse.
- Next we will go to boat repairing place. Here people repair boat and make new ones. This is interesting to see their hard work and knowledge base work.
- Boating in the river to see big ships coming from other countries. Laborers load and upload the things.
- Bayzid Bustami Mazar (saint place). He came from Yemen sitting on the big stone which floated on the water in the sea. Many spirits are transformed into turtles that they have been living here for centuries.
- Sitakundo is a Hindu’s ritual place where Hindus visit every time to worship and pay a special visit in a year to purify themselves.
- Foys lake is an interesting place for boating by engine boat. This lake has zigzag canals to move in.
- After visiting all places, we will move to your hotel. When we reach your hotel, the tour is end.
Price per person: $ 150
Included: pick up from your hotel or airport, English speaking tour guide, reserved car, entry fee, parking fee and drop off at your hotel or airport (permission if needed).
Excluded: Your personal expense and food.
Note: Price can be less if more people join the tour. You can also customize the tour on your choice.
Frequently asked questions are below.
- How to go to Chittagong?
- Possible to go to Chittagong by air, train, reserved car and bus.
- What about accommodation?
- There are 5 star hotel and lower classes hotels in Chittagong.
- When to visit?
- You can visit all year round.
- Is there tour service provider in Chittagong?
- Yes, there are tour guide, tour operator and company for Chittagong Tour.
- Is it safe?
- Yes, it is safe to visit any time.